Search This Blog

Monday, January 7, 2013

Motivation Marbles

With the assumption that I’m not the only one who struggles to reach my goal weight, I decided to post regarding weight loss. With the new year, I’ve been trying to eat healthier and exercise more. I always get really excited about it, then skip a few days and my motivation plummets. Before I know it, it’s 6 weeks later and all I’ve done is get frustrated every time we go out because nothing fits right. I knew I needed some visual motivation and a way to make losing weight fun.


I found some little plastic containers full of marbles at the dollar store. 
Reusing these containers, I made some labels with scrapbook paper and glued them on. 
I decided the total amount of weight I want to lose and counted out that many marbles. 

I’m going to weigh myself each week and move the respective marbles. I’ll be able to see these each day as a reminder of the goal I have. I’m hoping by the end of the year most, if not all, of the marbles will be moved to the “Pounds Lost” jar!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Check these out!