Search This Blog

Monday, January 7, 2013

Super-Duper Scum Buster

I don’t think I can put into words what I thought when I used this stuff. It was awesome! I always get hard water build up and soap scum in the sinks and shower that just won’t come off with any cleaners. You know how you clean the sink faucet and it’s sparkling until it actually dries leaving you with white blotches that never go away? It’s very frustrating. Well, I have the miracle cleaner.
Equal parts of White Vinegar & Dawn Dish Soap (Original Blue)
and Lemon juice
Heat the vinegar in the microwave until warm. 
Transfer to a spray bottle and add about a 1/4 cup lemon juice. 
Add dishsoap. 
Gently shake to mix and spray on your stubborn stains and scum. 
Let sit for about 30 minutes. 
Take out your sponge or scrubber and scrub away! 
Rinse, then sit back and smile and how much easier your life will be from now on. 
Well, atleast the ‘cleaning sinks’ portion of it. :)
               
Here is how great it works!

Before.... (yuck!)


...After!

                           



No comments:

Post a Comment

Check these out!