Search This Blog

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Baby Memory Frame

My nephew is getting baptised tonight and I needed to get a gift for him. I wasn't sure what to get and decided early this week to do a little wall hanging for his room. I had an old shadow box type frame, but it had some text painted on it. Using a straight blade razor, I scraped the paint off, being careful not to scratch the glass.




 I wasn't able to remove the glass so I taped it off with some wax paper on both sides and spray painted the frame and insert with black spray paint.




 Using Microsoft Word, I printed the details of his birth.




Printed a picture of him...isn't he cute?!?!




Then finished it off by putting it all together! Since it is a shadow box, my sister will be able to put his hospital bracelet or any other sentimental items right in the frame with it.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Check these out!