Search This Blog

Monday, November 18, 2013

Pancakes

This is one of our family recipes.
 I got it from my Mom when I was about nine years old.
I loved making pancakes for breakfast, so I thought it would
 be nice to share it with other people so they can enjoy
them as much as I do...


It makes about 10-15 servings depends on the size.

STEP 1: Add the 5 c. flour, 2 TBS. sugar, and 2 TBS. baking powder into a large bowl.

STEP 2: Then beat your 3 eggs in a small bowl.

STEP 3: Add your eggs and 1/2 c. oil together.

STEP 4: Add dry mixture with the eggs and oil.   

STEP 5: Preheat your skillet to 375.

STEP 6: After mixing the ingredients together you can put 
2 tsp. vanilla.

STEP 7: Take a measuring cup to pour the mix on your skillet.

STEP 8:  Let the bottom side brown when finished flip it on the next side, and do the same thing over...

STEP 9:  Throw some fruit on top if wanted...



These pancakes are also great with chocolate chips or peaches inside of them...

Enjoy!!



2 comments:

  1. Now I will have your pancake recipe! That doesn't mean you shouldn't make them for me next time I am up. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy! You're making me breakfast tomorrow, right? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Check these out!