Search This Blog

Monday, May 12, 2014

Strawberry and Lime Moscato Punch

 I wanted to make something special for Mom on Mother's Day so I decided to make her a drink she had talked about trying. I found the recipe, whipped it together and served it to her and my sister. 
They said it was delicious!! My brother tried it and even he thought it was good!



Prep time
Total time
Serves: 8



Ingredients

1.5 liter of Moscato wine
1 can frozen limeade concentrate, defrosted
1 c strawberries, diced plus 1 c strawberries sliced
1 lime, sliced
7 Up


Place 1 cup of diced strawberries and ¼ cup of limeade in a blender and mix until pureed.


Run the mixture through a strainer to remove most of the seeds...


Now, pour it into a pitcher...


Add the remaining limeade and the entire bottle of moscato into the pitcher.


Chill in the fridge until you're ready to serve.

When ready to serve, divide into 8 glasses. Top each glass with desired amount of 7 Up!!!


 Garnish with strawberry and lime slices.

Hope you enjoy!!! :)





2 comments:

  1. If I were to just add the sprite to the pitcher, how much do you think I should add? I just want people to be able to pour and go and not have to worry about adding the sprite.

    ReplyDelete

Check these out!